|Image from Millie 'n' Daisy|
We are back with our Stallholder Spotlight Interviews,
just in time to get you excited for our next market on October 15th from 10am - 2.30 pm.
Joining us today is Donna from Millie 'n' Daisy.
Donna recently completed our Make Craft Your Business Course
and is looking forward to having her first stall at the October market.
1. What do you create ?
Cards, Booties and small baby items
2. What is your favourite thing that you sell ?
Cards, but booties are getting better all the time.
3. How long have you been making/baking/creating ?
Most of my life
4. Who inspires you to create ?
These days it's other crafters, but as a young child, probably my grandmother.
5. What made you want to sell your goodies at the market ?
I'd like other people to appreciate what I make and maybe, make some money as well.
6. Coffee or tea ?
7. And how many do you need to be market ready ?
Just the one, two on a stressful day.
8. What's the best thing about living in Thornbury?
I live just outside of Thornbury, so I would have to say the Made 'n Thornbury market!
9. Name three crafty things that you can't live without :
Paper, Wool and Buttons
10. One more thing our lovely market shoppers should know about you.............?
I've worked with craft for a long time and love to see people's faces and reactions when they like something.