Made n Thornbury is an initiative of Thornbury Women's Neighbourhood House a not for profit community organisation.
Made n Thornbury Craft Market new and emerging women crafters who live in the City of Darebin.
Stall holders can apply for 2 stalls per year and every second Christmas market. This means that if you had a stall at our 2012 November market, please do not apply for a stall at our 2013 December market.
Market Dates for 2013 :
The cost of a stall is $30.00
EFTPOS facilities are available and a flat fee of $3 is charged (regardless of the number of purchases)to use this facility.
All stall holders must complete an application form and pay stall fees in advance to confirm their stall. Please read all eligibility criteria before applying for a stall. Only residents of Darebin and Moreland council may apply for a stall and goods must be handmade or hand-produced.
Application forms can be downloaded here or obtained by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 03-9480 0466.
Please note applications are being accepted NOW however will not be processed til early February.
We look forward to welcoming you as a stallholder in 2013.
- ▼ 2012 (21)
- 2012 dates (2)
- About the Made n Thornbury Market (3)
- Childrens Craft (1)
- Christmas (2)
- food (1)
- French Avenue Skin Creamery (1)
- High Noon Festival (1)
- International Womens Day (1)
- Made n Thornbury Community Craft Market 30 April (1)
- MADE N THORNBURY COMMUNITY MARKET 2 MAY 2009 (1)
- Made n Thornbury Community Market 5 September (2)
- Make Craft Your Business (2)
- Media (1)
- melbourne epicure (1)
- Miss Ruby May (1)
- Photographs from the Made n Thornbury Market (2)
- Stall holder spotlight (9)
- Stallholder meeting (2)
- TWNH (1)
- Winter Market (2)
- Wordless Wednesday (3)