Welcome to 2014 !
Yes, I know the year is already 7 weeks old, but no need to rush into these things right ??
Our lovely little market is 7 years old this year and each year, in our humble opinion, gets better and better.
We have plans and crazy ideas to make this year even better.......
However, we do need support to make this happen.
There is a little list below of things that would help us out this year. None of them are particularly big or expensive, but the sum total adds up and weighs down our volunteer shoulders !
Maybe, just maybe, you have one or two things on the list below that you don't need anymore.
Or know someone who knows someone that may be able to donate to us......
1. Calico or white fabric that could be used to make bunting.
2. Fabric markers. Coloured sharpie pens. Fabric paint.
3. Ribbon or bias bind that can be used to string bunting together.
4. Mats or artificial grass for the courtyard area. These can be borrowed and we promise to return them.
5. A couple of slightly run down arm chairs and couches. Again these can be borrowed.
6. Buskers. Performers. Musical Groups. Circus acts.
7. Craft supplies.
8. A graphic designer to design some signage for us.
9. Happy smiling stallholders.
10. Happy smiling shoppers.
Can you help us out....... ?
If you have any donations, questions or concerns.....please email Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to seeing everyone at our first market on March 22nd.
Made n Thornbury Community Market
- ▼ 2014 (17)
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (21)
- 2012 dates (2)
- About the Made n Thornbury Market (4)
- Bubbles for Poppet (1)
- Catherine Ward (2)
- Childrens Craft (3)
- Christmas (2)
- debut (1)
- Drifting Cloud Designs (1)
- Fia and Ellie (1)
- food (1)
- French Avenue Skin Creamery (1)
- handmade (5)
- High Noon Festival (1)
- International Womens Day (1)
- KEEP CYB (1)
- knit one square one (1)
- Liz and Bob Designs (2)
- local (1)
- Lovely Lady Lamps (2)
- Made 'n Thornbury Craft Market (5)
- Made by a Mzungu (1)
- Made in Melbourne (3)
- Made n Thornbury Community Craft Market 30 April (1)
- MADE N THORNBURY COMMUNITY MARKET 2 MAY 2009 (1)
- Made n Thornbury Community Market 5 September (2)
- Make Craft Your Business (6)
- Media (1)
- melbourne epicure (1)
- Millie 'n Daisy (1)
- Miss Ruby May (1)
- Photographs from the Made n Thornbury Market (3)
- Stall holder spotlight (9)
- Stallholder meeting (2)
- Stallholders (2)
- thornbury (5)
- twilight market (2)
- TWNH (5)
- Winter Market (2)
- Wordless Wednesday (3)
- Z Twist Art (1)