DATES FOR 2010
Saturday May 1 10 -3pm
Thursday Jully 22 4 -7pm
Saturday 23 October
Saturday 11 December
APPLYING FOR A STALL
Made n Thornbury welcomes applications from new, emerging and established stall holders.
Priority is given to new and emerging crafts people and people living in Darebin.
You can have two stalls per year and be wait listed for other markets.
Priority is given to new stall holders for the December Market.
The July market MADE N THORNBURY JUST GOT WARMER is for winter clothes and food. Scarves, hand knits,felted items and so on.
The May market is full.
To apply a stall call
Thornbury Womens Neighbourhood House on 9480 0466
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2012 (21)
- ▼ 2010 (17)
- 2012 dates (2)
- About the Made n Thornbury Market (3)
- Childrens Craft (1)
- Christmas (2)
- food (1)
- French Avenue Skin Creamery (1)
- High Noon Festival (1)
- International Womens Day (1)
- Made n Thornbury Community Craft Market 30 April (1)
- MADE N THORNBURY COMMUNITY MARKET 2 MAY 2009 (1)
- Made n Thornbury Community Market 5 September (2)
- Make Craft Your Business (2)
- Media (1)
- melbourne epicure (1)
- Miss Ruby May (1)
- Photographs from the Made n Thornbury Market (2)
- Stall holder spotlight (9)
- Stallholder meeting (2)
- TWNH (1)
- Winter Market (2)
- Wordless Wednesday (3)